Laplink PC Mover XP to Windows 7 Upgrade Assistant
I did not upgrade my PC from Windows XP to Vista since I heard so many bad things about the speed & performance of Vista. Personally I prefer speed and performance over high-fi graphical interface on Vista. Hence I decided to continue using my Windows XP service pack2. But now that Windows 7 is released I want to try it on my spare PC. But the upgrading from Windows Xp to Windows 7 is not completely supported and it seems to be a difficult task with so many programs and files loaded on my PC. In fact only 14 of the 66 upgrade scenarios detailed by Microsoft are supported by Windows 7. I was searching for an alternative and found Laplink PC Mover Windows 7 upgrade assistant software which looked pretty good. Here is a quick review of laplink PCmover software.
- Name of the Software: Laplink PCmover
- Software Version: Windows 7 Upgrade Assistant
- Platform: Microsoft Windows Xp
- Software Developer: Laplink Software Inc.
Bellevue, WA 98007
- Software Details: Upgrading from Windows Xp to Windows 7 can be a painful process since you may have to copy all the data and make backup and may have reinstall many programs. With PCmover Windows 7 upgrade assistant, you don’t have to copy files to external storage and there is no need to reinstall all your software applications. Laplink PCmover does it all for you in three simple steps. Install the PCmover on your computer and follow the Laplink PCmover wizard. Next install Windows 7 operating system from the DVD. Now run PCmover software again and it will automatically restore all the files, settings and programs ready for Windows 7.
- Laplink PCmover Review: If you are technically challenged I highly suggest you to get Laplink PCmover Windows 7 upgrade assistant software which makes things simple. Just remember that when you upgrade to windows 7, choose the option of custom install but do not reformat.
- Buy PCmover: PCmover Windows 7 upgrade Asst. Discount Deals